No permission no takeoff (npnt) in home made drones in India

i am using pixhawk flight controller , how can i implement npnt in please explain me in brief

What is NPNT? Explain that first. And after that explain why and how you plan to use it.
And explain which ArduCopter firmware version are you using.

1 Like

I believe he is talking about

NPNT is a software program that enables every Remotely Piloted Aircraft (except Nano) to obtain a valid permission through DigitalSky platform before operating in India."

yes am talking bout “no permission no take off” only as per DGCA( directorate general of civil aviation) we cant fly drones if not npnt compatible , for that i need to know how to implement npnt in my drones that are basically built of pixhawk flight controller

My guess is that it can be implemented in Lua scripting. Take a look at ArduPilot’s lua documentation and examples. I think @khancyr implemented something similar for french drones

I checked Mission Planner source code, and most of the supporting code is already there (under the name DigitalSky) but not wired out to standard GUI.
However, as I read, the NPNT has the same requirements as DroneID, so it must be firmware locked.
(Means no LUA :frowning: )