No ESC dshot telemetry on CUAV Nora

You need to observe the groups for servo functions - CUAV Nora Overview — Copter documentation - all functions in the same group must be of the same type

Now I’ve checked with Nora bidirectional firmware, and with the motors grouped so that all of them are connected to the DSHOT outputs (according to the banner message), that is 1-4 and 9-12. But still no telemetry, no matter if the ESC serial TM is connected or not. The ESCs are Tekko32 F4 with the newest beta firmware. I’ll check with other ESC models.

Finally! Something has started to work as expected. I’ve connected an Airbot Wraith32 to the output 12 (which is the motor 8 in my case) and… it works! The ESC TM is (unsurprisingly?) reported for channel 12, and it works over bidirectional dshot.

So the problem is caused by Tekko32 F4 ESCs. Now the question is: when the ESC start reporting the TM correctly, will I be able to receive it for the ESCs connected to the outputs 1-4? Not bidirectional dshot, but maybe over the serial port? Why does at least part of the TM (the RPM) get to BetaFlight from the Tekko32 F4s?

I didn’t see mentioned whether or not there’s bdshot firmware on the Nora

It’s in master and will be in 4.3

I meant installed on the FC. Are you saying that there will no longer be a separate .bdshot apj?

Sorry, no - it’s regular firmware installed on the FC. I have done a bdshot version recently.