My Quadcopter giving different response at different times

I am using 12S 22000mah battery mn8014 100kv and 30*10.5 inch propellers last night I tried to tune my copter and its give a good step response and I flew it today with the same PID’s of last night but it heavily oscillate and cant retains its accel to its original position. so to check it I did all PID’s to stocks ones it then again gives me a good response. Please help me out of this I done IMU temperature calibration also.

Hereby attaching the logs of the yesterdays and todays flight

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1stAlLsWfXnY1yrwlEzeM0Vs19uo1XPO5

Post the intermediate .param files (including your annotated comments) that you used when doing Methodically configure and tune ArduCopter

I firstly done imu temp calibaritraion then given all stock pids then manually tunned it then autotunned one time after that I enable the notch filter and figure out my notch frequency after figuring out i autotunned once again with notch filter and I got this final pids for this I will attached the old flight logs and after that I saw there were vibs in z axis so used a physical damper but when I do this my copter goes heavily unstable while autotunned so thought about to do full manual tune of it this atlast I got this pids of half manual tunned and stock ones

Here are the logs for those flight also I enable and done imu calibration after these as you preferred in your guide but after doing we are poorly confident for autotunne as I manually tunned it before starting autotune it stablizes itself but in autotune it take heavy twitches

Also my autotune aggression is 0.075

These are my
Frame pics please suggest something where I am going wrong

1. You are not following the recommended order steps.
  2. You are probably not using the intermediate .param files provided in the Blog post provided above.

Yes I am not using the Provided param file in the blog post as I can’t download or see it in the blog post

So please suggest me something different then blog post what can I do to stable my Quadcopter

I respect your blog post but main problem is that

** I done imu temp calibration then tried to autotune. It heavily wobble or becomes unstable I thought that the pixhawk is not giving any response to change in angle of roll and pitch is it issue with parameters or my hardware?**

From the blog post, section 2.0:

No surprise autotune doesn’t give you good results when you skip 50% of the tuning process. Autotune is neither magical nor the solution to all problems. If you feed it crap, it will also return crap. It needs a decently tuned drone to give good results.

Isn’t that exactly how autotune works? It twitches, measures the response and adapts the PIDs accordingly.

When after twitch it should come back to position but after sometime it starts to oscillates thus this is my concern also this oscillation comes in manual tunned drone not the stock one

Please tell us a solution to do other than blog post🙏

Since the blog was posted there was not a single person who had a tuning issue after following the blog post to the latter. All we know about tuning is written in the blog post, writing it here again would just mean repeating ourselfs.

The blog post is the solution.

@neel_chhatrala just follow it in the sequence presented.

Here is another example .param file:
https://discuss.ardupilot.org/uploads/short-url/nv3HjLOPlOb66fc3ethXruci2TX.zip