Mission Planner on Raspberry Pi 4, no Luck

there’s no chance of directx on a Pi (or anything linux without resorting to Wine). So MAVProxy is probably easiest.

please make sure you use the current beta MP.

ive made some adjustments that means
it includes the correct libskiasharp.so
and fix’s a long stranding memory clearing bug that results in a crash on connect. but never happens on windows

1 Like

Hello,

I didn’t have a lot of time due to a new job, that’s why it took so long for any installation guide to be created.

But it’s finished now and I posted it here in it’s own thread How to guide: Mission Planner on Raspberry Pi

Unfortunately just now i realised, that you made some changes with the libskiasharp.so file.
That’s why that step is still integrated into the guide.

I will test it without the library and try to be quick to edit the guide to meet your newest changes to MissionPlanner.

Again: thanks a lot for all your time in this topic Michael!

Cheers

I know this is an older post, but I’m having the same issues listed in here when using raspbian to get Mission planner to launch, the guide does not work for me as when I try to disable OpenGL I don’t have the options listed, however, when I install rocky linux image for arm, and install mono using dnf instead of apt, it works straight away, the connection over usb is a little buggy as the connection prompt never disappears but does connect as if I move the pixhawk around it shows the movement. So depending on use case, installing Rocky might be an easier solution as all you need to do is install mono-devel, get Missionplanner and launch it

Seems like maybe a difference in the apt package to the dnf package of mono, however I can’t get dnf to work in raspian so far but will keep trying