Missing Digicam Controls

APM Planner 2.0.23-rc1 Digicam Control has missing parameters.

Can you explain in more detail or upload a screen shot, preferably annotated. Thx

Sorry for not being more descriptive. The AP Planner Digicam Control below shows no parameters (Actual photo of my AP Planner 2.0):

While the Mission Control has 6:

After some more digging I found that the Ardupilot Copter documentation states that the command only supports camera trigger, hence no parameters:

While the Ardupilot Mission Planner documentation states that current/ ACv3.3 only supports camera trigger but the current stable is v3.3.3:

The reason I brought this up is that there has been recent development work over the past week being done with the STorM32 for Camera Trigger but has now paused waiting for AC3.4-rc2. I found no recent updates for this command in the current AC release notes and concluded that Mission Planner seems to be gearing up for a future release. If you agree than this thread can probably be closed.

I made the required changes. This OSX versions can be found here http://firmware.ardupilot.org/Tools/APMPlanner/daily/2016-08-04/
it’s the build after 2.0.23-rc3

Is there any hope for a apm_planer_2.0.23-rc3xenial64.deb in the not to distant future?

Hi Bill. Please pick up the builds from here: