Mavlink injection

ok try thishttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5MWKCDgJ_EYR-I_ggTt2s6JVjSDicEW/view?usp=sharing maybe you can cut and paste to open OOOOOOOOOOOOOI guest you just need to clink !!! I spent more time navigating Microsoft than on adrupilot

Thanks for struggling through it. I got the log. How are you trying to arm? Via the Mission Planner “ARM/DISMARM” button? At first glance, I don’t even see any attempts to arm or disarm.

No I was using down to the right on throttle I didn’t use the cable that came with the cube

Ok, I see that now. You have the hardware safety switch enabled in the parameters, but the log shows no state change on that switch. Do you have it installed? And did you press the button for 2 seconds to enable arming?

shorted pin 6 to grd on gps 1. still doesn’t arm

Shorting pin on 6 on gps 1 should do same as pressing sw. I don’t have the cable with sw on it installed. can I disable the arm function in the parameter’s

Set BRD_SAFETYENABLE=0

I thank you for the time you’ve taken with me Yuri ,I still am not able to arm even after setting BRD_SAFTYENABLE =0

One last thing for now - set ARMING_CHECKS=0

It’s not good practice to keep it there, but it can be helpful for testing purposes.

Sorry no help! It still will not arm. and I save parameters and rebooted.???

Try arming with mission planner’s action tab button.

Have you calibrated the radio on the Setup screen?

the "action tab worked "and yes The radio cal works fine. I now have failsafe and unhealthy AHRS

I’m sorry I can’t be of more help with respect to rudder arming. I reviewed your log and RC settings twice and don’t see anything out of place to prevent arming with the rudder command, particularly when the MP button is effective.

Ok, one last thing to try - again, not because you should leave it this way, but because you need to determine the root cause of your issue:

Try RC_OPTIONS=0

Still have failsafe and unhealthy AHRS after setting RC_OPTIONS=0
I Noticed when I goto the failsafepage there is always the message to clear the props ?? It used to clear the failsafe before I changed RC_OPTION=0

RC_OPTIONS=0 only affects throttle checking on the transmitter for arming. So you can arm with the rudder (maybe?).

You have several other problems triggering failsafes and AHRS unhealthy messages.

Solve one at a time.

I noticed that when loading rover 4.1.0 their is a new option to load cube orange or cube orange bd-shot or ignore. which option is best?

Editing for clarity:

The bdshot version is primarily for use with BlHeli ESCs. I don’t think you are using those, so you can ignore that option.

The EKF (extended Kalman filter, version 3) is your Rover’s navigation lifeblood. It fuses all of the GPS/INS/sensor data into a cohesive, dynamic dataset used in the control of just about everything related to navigation and motion.

It appears as if you’re trying to use a moving baseline configuration for GPS yaw. If that is the sole heading/yaw source, it needs to be fully initialized, or you will see an EKF failsafe. Based on the log you posted, it looks like you’re bench testing indoors. You probably won’t see enough satellites to clear that failsafe until moving outdoors.

By the way, you can delete that log file now. It contains your precise GPS location. If you’d like to be more anonymous with those in the future, Mission Planner has a log anonymization feature if you press Ctrl-F and look about 1/3 of the way down the left column of buttons.

Thanks again,I will need to study that out! Thanks for the tip on location though . In case the enemy would want to hit my house. Yes my ant’s are next to a window but I have an rtk float on gps 2.