Matek H743 wing With 4 in 1 esc

Hi all…
I want to build a quad with H743 based FC with 4in1 esc to make it clean, my first choice was matek H743 slim but i could find it in my country, kakute H7 is way out of my price range, the only option i have is matek H743 wing v3.

my question is if it possible to wire wing FC with 4in1 esc?
Can someone share some knowledge how to do it, and what parameters should i change inside arducopter.

I tried to find the solutions but couldn’t find it anywhere if someone has done it before or not

Thanks for your help

Of course it is, this is basic functionality.
Matek H743-Wing
More resources

The only basic difference is that the battery supply goes to the FC, not the ESC. the ESC is fed from the ‘ESC out’ part of the 743. Then just connect up the 4 servo outputs (probably dshot). Connect the ground wire, not the +5v between ESC and FC.

Thank you both for quick reply,
Do i also need to connect the ground to the pwm pinouts? Or just the signal wires for motor 1-4 enough?
Sorry i’m really new to this

As long as the ESC ground and FC ground are connected at some place then you just need the 4 signal wires.
Because the first PWM pins (servo1) are separate on the board I used a 3pin connector on that with +5v wire removed, giving a ground connection. On the other 3 PWMs I used a 3 pin just along the top signal pins if that makes sense.

We explain all this in the Methodically configure and tune ArduCopter including a wiring diagram.