Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Well to be honest I have no freakin clue.
I have no idea what 3 body camera is other then maybe bad translation. Sorry I can’t help.
Mine came with this camera

I dont’ know if anyone got one wiht the LED system.

Sorry I am no help on this one.

Welcome Gal . I read that led camera is for ag drones, I hope you can use iphone with Qgcontrol.

Remember Cala2…the Skydroid apps are Android.

1 Like

Hi @cala2, thank you, however I believe I shall go for the Android. IOS has a tendency to make problems.
And I think I shall go with the serial simple camera, I am not looking for an adventure:).

One of my biggest problems was/is long distance video. With the dji phantom 4 pro, 5km is simle, however I am still to find a system to do that. The T12 seems promising, and as I understand it from reading more than 1300 messages all you pioneers like it.
Thank you all,
Gal

Gal: how ideal distance you need with video?

@cala2, well, my quad can fly for 35 minutes with 2.6kg auw, I guess that if I can get 5km I shall be a happy customer. I like to chase ships leaving the harbor :smile:.

I ended up ordering the three-body camera and an extra simple serial camera.

Folded

Gal

2 Likes

Gal I have orfered the single camera and a spare receiver from the Skydroid small Ali Express store with no problems.

1 Like

Thank you @MartyMcFly, I think the order will arrive in about a month. That’s the usual time it takes. So excited…

1 Like

you have joined an excellent group of fellow Skydroider’s,welcome come join us at the Skydroid Users Group on F/B as well were you will recieve A warm wellcome

@gnitzan:
Sorry little off topic but you have a nice long range quad!! Any details of your build please? What battery,motors and props to get 35 mins hover time? Impressive!!

1 Like

Hi @ninja_zx11,
The frame is Daya 680
380kv Arris motors (excellent motors)
15x5.5 folding Tarot props
Ardupilot on Cube black
Mauch PM
9200mah 6S diy 5c batter (Li-Ion)
R9+R9M
GoPro (on gimbal) signal goes to HDMI2AV module -> Video tx 2.4ghz
The battery is made of 3 circuits of 6 cells of 18650vtc6 which is a 3000mah and the voltage cutoff is 2.5v (for lipo its 3.3 I think)
Gal

2 Likes

Thanks @gnitzan for the info!! Nice!!
I just built similar but all hand made balsa frame.AUW is 1.5kg with 4S 6000 mAh battery.@ cameras with video switcher and DJI E305 motors wit DJI 9.5x4.5 props.Wired in a way that i can switch between Arducopter and Inav by just flashing the desired firmware on omnibusF7.

4 Likes

@ninja_zx11 looks impressive

1 Like

Hi Guys

Just received my T12, all working well, I have a question regarding video resolution.
What is the output of the small FPV camera eg 720p or alike. Picture quality seems low resolution, latency not to bad.

Is there a way adjusting the picture? In the app or SDK, something simple would be good.

Also I have a windows 10 PC , it doesn’t seem to pickup USB connection. Trying to connect with MP. I see there are some drivers on the dropbox link, I will try tonight.
Is this common not to connect to PC first try?

Can you buy waterproof LED/camera seperatly using this on a boat?

Great system by the way.

1 Like

serial converter is on the way. two weeks …my friend

2 Likes

You need to view videos and instructions to connect missionplanner. The camera supports 720p, but the radio frequency bandwidth is not high enough. We just let the camera output a relatively low resolution. Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) video transmission is only used for surveillance, which is similar to camera viewfinder.

1 Like

Great news - thanks for the update

1 Like

two weeks away …Wa hooooooo

1 Like

I shall order one too, even before I will get my T12 which is already on its way. I wander if it will take hdmi or just a/v

1 Like

Hello all, while my T12 is on it’s way, I am looking for some advice on what tablet to purchase.
There is android based tablets or I can get a windows based so I may use MP
Any advice would be appropriated.
Best,
Gal
P.S. any one woul mind to share an image or two of the serial camera installation?

1 Like