Issue with obstacle avoidance?

Truly appreciated, Patrick~

i have lidarlitev3 and pixhawk cube. i try obstacle avoidance. i read distance but Aircraft does’nt Nothing? can you share Pixhawk your parameters here ?

Hi All my first post on your forum and its been a pleasure working with Pixhawk Cube and seeing all the latest features that have been added from all those years ago. Great work.

Now to my problem which to some degree relates to the very first post in the thread. So…

Ive set up a Quad with a forward facing LW20 and i am getting all the distances in any flight mode. I have configured obstacle avoidance on a switch which works and stops the system at 5 meters. All good. However when I try to fly across an open space the system wont move at all, like it sees something that’s not there.in saying that if I creep forward it moves but anything over 5 Degrees in any direction it stops According to Lightware when no object is in range the LW20 should read -1 meters. This I can see in their softwere but in the radar panel in MP it reads +1 meter.

Related flight mode Loiter
Configured on TELEM 2
CH8 set to “Obstacle Avoidance”
MP 1.3.66 Build 1.3.7054.36589
Lightware LW20 forward facing (0)
Min .20 MAX 95 meters (Ive tried 100, 60 , 50, 40 etc)

Many thanks in advance.

Hai,
Can anyone please give me some info regarding obstacle avoidance implementation in a quadcopter using a range finder ?
I found this data, http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/code-overview-object-avoidance.html
but did not get any information how to add/use AP_Proximity library or AC_avoidance library in mission planner. Where to find these parameters or should i add this library to the mission planner? If so, how to add ?
also I have one more doubt, if I want to use a range finder which is not mentioned in supported rangefinder list of pixhawk, how can I integrate it with pixhawk?
Any help would be appreciated !