Is Auto tune mandatory?

@Quadzilla that is good advice when it happens to fly stable and without wobbling.

That is not the case in this situation. And that is why I advise people that have problems to take the steps I do.

Ahh I have a simple fix for that as well. But my point is geared to the highlighted question about stock settings.

I’ll take a guess; Roll/Pitch Sensitivity Slider?

Yes works well for me. Realtime if you place it on a potentiometer.

Troy the Betaflight builder gave me a pixhawk 6c recently and I hope it works as well for my hardware as the mRo I use on my stuff.

Defaults PIDs are much more about how close your vehicle is to the original 3DR X4 than what flight controller you are using.

Nothing is mandatory - just depends on whether you want your vehicle to fly at all well. People are more likely to help you if you follow their advice.

1 Like

I think your right. My projects cover 5" through 18" props with good results, The basic size i build is 9" tri props without much fanfare. Plug and play basically. Needless to say after nine years of building and well flights documented that argument of " to fly at all well." is debunked. but by all means tune if you need to.