Internal errors 0x100000 l:917 flow_of_ctr

After testing, version 4.3.3 fixes this problem.

Which Parameter you change the rate from 800 to 400?

I have a Matek H743-Slim V3 and I got also:

Arm: Internal errors 0x100000 l:125 flow_of_ctrl

btw can this happen during flight, and if it does it goes to Failsafe or recovers or crashes?

I have built, learning Ardupilot and configuring my X500 quad for a while now and today it showed this error for the 1st time!

I have done a few hovers about 2 ft from the ground been very stable and no visible vibrations so I was planning for tomorrow to be the maiden flight/test/tuning…

Any suggestions?

Are you running the latest release?

1 Like

SCHED_LOOP_RATE is what I changed.

1 Like

You should not have this issue with an H7 processor. At least not with limitef processor power as the main cause.

If it happens during flight it will go into EKF failsafe I beleive. I’ve set my copter to use alt.hold in case of that. Yours will probably land right away.

1 Like

I believe so:

ArduCopter V4.3.5 (02ff7ea3)

Thank you for the Param.

I just checked it and it is set at 400 already.

Doing some investigation on why I show this error only yesterday for the first time after many successful low hovers and never seeing it before and have not changed the firmware of any device lately, I think could be related with the following 2 changes:

The only parameters I had changed the last few days was:
FS_GCS_ENABLE from 0 to 4 (SmartRTL)
FS_THR_ENABLE from 1 to 4 (SmartRTL)

and also assigned Pos_Hold and Smart_RTL to switches Flight modes. During “testing” the switches with the new modes and before arming is when I received the errors on MP. Interesting enough, I just tried it and I could not get the errors today.

Anyway, thank you all for responding and helping with this.

Are you able to send a log?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. I will get the log in a couple of days.

Sorry I cannot find the log. Maybe I am looking for it the wrong way. I do “Review a Log” then I filter for ERR on the table and look for the Message. I went through all the Dloaded logs and could not find anyone with this error.