We tested today GPS yaw in the first source and GSF in the second one. The source of position and velocity was GPS for both set of sources; we did not use source 3. When we switched to source 2 it was like the correction, fusion, of yaw stopped even if the GSF was running since the innovation remained constant for long periods of time:
It eventually started getting out of control as it can be seen in the position control, and we switched back to source 1 for avoiding to crash. As it can be seen in the plot below, we tried it several times and eventually even the EKF sent an error message.
Please find attached the log in the link below:
We have tried with compass as first source and it worked very good, but here it seems that it is just not using the GSF for correction. It is still running.