GPS has not been fully configured

@iskess What firmware version and which error message? There are several that were discussed here

@WickedShell, Thank you for your response, sorry for the late reply, I didn’t see it.
I’m getting this error: GPS: u-blox 0 is not maintaining a 5Hz update".
When I try to arm, I get, “PreArm: GPS 1 failing configuration checks”
I’m also seeing this message: “GPS 1: u-blox GNSS settings configuration 0x800”

I’m using Plane 3.7.1 as a Quadplane

@iskess What’s your GPS_GNSS_CONFIG & GPS2_GNSS_CONFIG set to? It’s trying to audit that setting and set something it can’t get passed. The 5Hz warning isn’t a huge concern, it’s actually been removed from master, and the next version of firmware, as it would trigger incorrectly early on, and the rate auditing is a better protection.

@WickedShell,
I think you are referring to GPS_GNSS_MODE, but I copied all GPS params below:

GPS_AUTO_CONFIG 1
GPS_AUTO_SWITCH 0
GPS_GNSS_MODE 0
GPS_GNSS_MODE2 0
GPS_INJECT_TO 127
GPS_MIN_DGPS 100
GPS_MIN_ELEV -100
GPS_NAVFILTER 8
GPS_RAW_DATA 0
GPS_SAVE_CFG 0
GPS_SBAS_MODE 2
GPS_SBP_LOGMASK -256
GPS_TYPE 1
GPS_TYPE2 0

@iskess Yeah, your correct, that is the one I was referring to. Do you have a tlog or DF log that I could look through? I’m trying to check the timing if that was rapid enough its possible that the setting just hadn’t been done yet. The GPS_GNSS_MODE’s you have are such that it should have instantly marked that bit as checked once we got to that step, however that is one of the last settings we validate.

2017-02-02 16-08-50.tlog (538.7 KB)

Here is a tlog, let me know if you need it and I’ll pull a DF log off.

Off topic: I haven’t been getting any email from this forum. I even changed the address its being sent to. Just wondering if you know of anyone else having issues.

@iskess I haven’t forgotten about this, nothing is standing out with yet however. There are a couple of things I still need to look for, but my first couple guesses haven’t panned out yet, so I’ll keep digging through it. I’m working on the assumption that this is happening reliably.

It had been happening reliably, requiring me to use ARMING_CHECK=0 to arm. However on my last flight, it did not happen. No GPS errors at all. So I don’t know what to say now. I’ll report back any changes. Thank you for sticking with this.