Gimbal detects as a FC or FC detects as a gimbal in console and Getting parameters 26 endlessly. Plugin MP

looks like it might just be a display issue. MAV. above will show the current selected item… but its storing the correct thing - i will fix

1 Like

I just found something. I have my home made gimbal linked to my orange cube with telem 2. But the SERIAL_PROTOCOL2 is 2 (Mavlink 2) and not 8 (Gimbal). When i put 8, my code in the gimbal isn’t working while when it is at 2, it’s working. Is the problem there ? and if yes, how do i do for my code to execute well in my gimbal ? (for example i’m sending heartbeat from my gimbal, but when i put SERIAL_PROTOCOL2 at 8 it’s not working).

I’m sorry if this is not so accurate. Thank you for helping me.

Protocol 8 is for Storm32 serial, so of course it stops responding. You’re using MAVlink. Set the protocol to 2.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you. I was wondering because it said ‘gimbal’ :

But thank you very much. I also updated the lines Mr. Oborne committed in the Mission Planner repository. Now everything is working perfectly. Thank you so much! (and sorry for my inacurate question, i just start discovering MP, mavlink 1 month ago)