FinWingHobby VTBIRD1.5

Thanks for your invitations!
Yeah, $99.9 is the basic kits for dual motors and single pusher. if want to make VTOL only need to adding CNC motor mount, 4+1 simply only need two front CNC motor mounts and few cheap parts is done, extra cost is less than $20.0 to achieve a 4+1 VTOL frame kits (not including electronic parts) if want to make Tilt rotor frame required two more tilt servo and two set of CNC parts as well

1 Like

Thanks for your reply and welcome to the APM forums!

The VTBIRD looks like a versatile and interesting design. I’m looking forward to its release!

• When will a 4+1 VTOL kit be available?
  • What’s the estimated lowest cost shipping to the USA?

Thanks.

Estimated in August or September.
Not sure shipping cost, depends on the actual packing size, weight and shipping method, I don’t know packing size and wight until I owned a molded kits.

Thanks/Ben

1 Like

Bump for developments…

Thanks…

Just following up to find out progress and when this will be available for shipping.

Thanks.

@Benxu Will the VTBIRD1.5 QuadPlane kit ever become available?

Really sorry for not updating for quite a long time! some guys asked how is VTBIRD project, latest updating is the previous publicized one did not to make final mould, we have been making new design after sample testing and heard lots of feedbacks. here comes a brand new design and wing span extended to 1.6M, wing Area 40Sqdm, not only this but big big improvement compared with previous old one. estimated by the end of April or early in May the finally moulded VTBIRD will do coming this time … page is here will keep updating once have new information, https://www.finwinghobby.com/goods.php?id=141

FYI Here I would like to share some of the new version pictures

New VTBIRD 1.6M ( Non-VTOL version also available) for single pusher and Dual motor

Hi Ben, I am interested with this product, hiw much is the price?? I did check your website still no information yet.
Regards

Sorry I have been trying to visit this website for months but always failed after waiting for half a hour , website can only see the head logo, too slow, luckily today very fast to open the webstie,

yeah, VTBIRD has been totally changed after one year later, you can visit website for more:
https://finwinghobby.com/category.php?id=121
it’s in stock available now,
New one is 1600MM wingspan, and wing Area is 40DM, big than the first version.
Max. AUW upto 6.0kg

2 Likes

New one is 1600MM wingspan, and wing Area is 40DM, big than the first version.
Max. AUW upto 6.0kg