Factory Reset Not Working

Got it fixed! I started looking thru GitHub repo for possible default values for SERIAL1_BAUD, after flashing my firmware a few times, so I could assign the value in Telnet and see if I’d start getting telemetry. My first guess today was correct, 57600. I would reboot and have to manually set this via telnet, til I reset it to 625000 in the flight parameter config page (after having it be 57600), and now it will be correct at start (AND it will connect with Tower and the SV app).

I am airborne once again! Thank you @peterbarker and @lordneeko for your assistance! Peter, you were 100% right to ask “are you sure it was 115200”, and I kept researching that avenue as a result.

It’s in the APweb flight parameter page: it says to do that next to the Serial1_Baud description (though it doesn’t help that nothing shows up if you actually need to do that because the baud is wonky).

1 Like

Im having the same trouble with mine exactly. This post is probably closed but only thing I found that had the same prob as me