ESC Telemetry not working

That’s what I was thinking as well. Thanks

Anyone ever see telemetry for extra ESC…ones that don’t exist.
I have telemetry for 8 esc but it’s a hexa.ESC 3 and 4 seem to be duplicated.

@iampete
Does it mean I can directly connect more than one telemetry wires altogether from ESCs to a single Serial port without any resistance or capacity? Or it is OK to set up multiple serial ports to different ESCs?

you tie them altogether and then to a single serial port.

@rickyg32
Thank you for telling that. It works, but the displaying is something interrupting.

You have mask setting to zero. I guess it should be some numbers as you have multiple motors. Or maybe setting auto to 1 fix it?

I do not see Telemetry Data in MissionPlanner or Log with a new 4in1 ESC.
Therefore I got back to test it with an old ESC BLHeli32 where Telemetry worked.
ESC Airbot Wraith32 V2 the same type as shown in the ArduPlane Wiki with the following Params:
SERVO_BLH_3DMASK,0
SERVO_BLH_AUTO,0
SERVO_BLH_DEBUG,0
SERVO_BLH_MASK,1792
SERVO_BLH_OTYPE,4
SERVO_BLH_POLES,14
SERVO_BLH_PORT,0
SERVO_BLH_RVMASK,0
SERVO_BLH_TEST,0
SERVO_BLH_TMOUT,0
SERVO_BLH_TRATE,10
SERVO_DSHOT_ESC,0
SERVO_DSHOT_RATE,0

But with this two ESC this does not work anymore:

I tested also:
SERVO_BLH_AUTO, 1
SERVO_BLH_MASK,0
SERIAL4, SERIAL5
Pixhawk1, Pixhawk4Mini
ArduPlane 4.2.2
And no signal (constant 3.3V) at the Tele Line of the ESC tested with an Oscilloscop

It seems the Firmware BLHeli has changed and ESC Telemetry do not work anymore with ArduPlane.

I’m having exactly the same problem. ArduCopter 4.2.2, FC Cuav Nora, 8x Tekko 32 F4, no telemetry and no passtrough. It used to work (never in a stable way some time/versions ago and with different ESCs) but now is not working at all. Thanks for raporting, I hope this problem will be finally solved.

Passthrough works, but you may test different versions of BlHeliSuit32.
I started with an older Version and it did not work.
I use now BLHeliSuite32 V 32.9.0.2
And you need to select SERVO_BLH_OTYPE,4
which means DShot150.

I had to use an Omnibus FC with BetaFlight flashed in order to set up the blheli_32 parameters, and I’ve noticed that Tekko 32 F4 works with it in a different way. Recognizing the ESC takes much longer time (above 30s) than it used to be with the older ESCs. Maybe this is why they are not recognized when the passthrough option is run.