EKF(Position vertical) BARO issue Only on Load condition

Is mauch Power module comes with CUAV V5+ compatable interface cable for power or i have to make it by my self?

You can decide if you want to blend the gps values, usualy good if you got 2 gps units of the same hardware quality. Or you can have a primary and one fallback for redundancy, which means it will only use one at a time. You can read up on ardupilot wiki about the different options.

Regarding the mauch power modules I don’t know, I don’t personally use them, although they are high quality and trustworthy hardware. You might need to make your own adapter cable if you chose to get one. The more advanced models usually include BEC power for more than the FC, like some smaller accessories such as lidar.

You use regular quad setup, right?

In the latest log you sent, it looks like motor 3 and 4 works a bit harder than 1 and 2.

This would suggest a yaw imbalance. This is not related to the barometer issue but you should use a leveling tool to level all your motors exactly. Such a small imbalance won’t be noticeable with the naked eye while looking at the motors. But take a look at the motor level and make sure they are all straightened out.

Your average motor output also seems a bit high, at 1600. Usually you want to be at 1500 or less. So maybe your copter is a bit heavy with full load.

After you have looked at your motor mounts and made sure they are all level. You could make a testflight with a little less payload in the tank. Maybe drop 2kg or something. Until all motors work a bit closer to 1500

yes my setup is Quad X and i will look up the motor tilt issue.

and i come up with query’s now.
if i plan mission with relative height in the drone will it fly at above AGL altitude or it consider GPS height in that position.

in above screen shot BARO height is around up to 15m height but where as desired alt and current alt are almost zero only.

after covered FC with carbon fiber plate i think there is no power issue to the autopilot but still baro get affected seriously as usual.