During the flight yaw, pitch, roll, start to drift and leans

I built a cargo carrying drone for my science project. But I can’t move forward because during flight very often the angles begin to shift along one of the axes, they begin to slowly float away after the movements of the drone. For example, when I tilt the drone forward, after a few seconds it begins to think that it is leveling and when tilted at 20 degrees, it thinks that it is almost level, or , you try to keep it level and it falls on its side because in the stabilize it tends to the wrong angle. It has speedybee f405 v3 installed.
I noticed that some people encountered similar problems but no one received an answer.

It is important to note that the angles are shown correctly in the AHRS2 logs, is it possible to use these values?
I thought it was vibrations, but adding filters only made it worse, although maybe I was doing something wrong

logs

DO NOT EVER FLY WITH ARMING_CHECK = 0 ! Especially with a heavy cargo vehicle. Arming checks are in place to catch errors that may endanger equipment, property and people, including yourself.

When vibrations are worse after filtering, you did the filters wrong. They can’t stay at the level they’re at. At least you don’t have clipping.

(note that the last graph shows “Linear” scale, not “dB”)

Also some more stuff I found:

• ArduPilot Hardware Report doesn’t show a compass, do you have no compass?
  • You are missing IMU temperature calibration.
  • Your battery monitoring has the arm, low and critical values for a 5 cell LiPo, while the voltage in your logging says 6 cell LiPo. Also you didn’t set any battery failsafes.
  • Your MOT_THST_EXPO value is that for a 10" drone. Do you have a 10" cargo drone?
  • You didn’t set PSC_ACCZ_I and PSC_ACCZ_P according to MOT_THST_HOVER and ATC_THR_MIX_MAN is also still default.

I stopped looking after that…

I recommend to read and follow the How to methodically tune (almost) any multicopter guide. Download the methodic configurator, follow each step in the configurator and edit the parameters and “param changed reason” to suit your copter. Upload them to the FC one by one as you read along. The guide and configurator tell you what to do at any given time. Do not skip any steps! Anything that might seem like a shortcut will result in more work and/or a worse tuned copter in the end.

1 Like