Cube orange randomly reset parameter to default

Thanks for help, unfortunately the sd is not accessible, via telemetry I have an error when I try to download the folder, tomorrow I try via usb. In the folder I have nearly 100 files, you need all or just the lasts.

Just the last ones, and you need to send them to @tridge

Ok, I have send to you too.
Thanks

It appears that problem still persists. On Cube Orange I have updated bootloader according to those instructions: https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-bootloader-update.html#updating-the-bootloader, after that i flashed Copter 4.0.2. It worked for a while but last week during multiple reboots, all parameters have been reseted to default. Do I also need to upgrade firmware to 4.0.7 to solve this problem? I was specifically avoiding Copter 4.0.6, because it had issue with some COMPASS_PRIMARY parameter missing.

Of course you should:

Copter-4.0.7 stable has been released and is available for download from the ground stations or from the build server . The changes vs 4.0.6 are in the ReleaseNotes and copied below.

1. added automatic backup/restore of parameters in case of FRAM corruption for F7/H7 boards with 32k FRAM parameter storage

Thanks I’ll try copter4.0.7.

Hi everyone,
I am having ArduPlane 4.0.6 on CUAV V5+ Flight Controller on my fixed wing system.
Right just yesterday, I connected a battery to take a test but, the status LED was not like before (normal status) so, I connected to Mission Planner to watch the situation and I found that the parameters that I configured changed to default. Even the STAT related MIS_TOTAL changed to also ZERO (0).
I wonder why this happened. With scan this forum I could see that CUBE ORANGE and BLACK also report same issue.
Thank you.

It’s an old issue. Update to current Stable Arduplane.

Didn’t the scan of this forum provided you with the information that a firmware update fixes the issue?

If not, please go to the forum threads you read and add this information there.