Copter-3.6.0 released!

Are you talking about a Here2? @rickyg32

Zubax GNSS V2 GPSā€¦sorry should have said that.
Is the Here a canport GPS. If so then it should have the same settings and would love to see them

1 Like

I believe there is an option to run the Here2 via CAN but I am running it in the native configuration through the GPS1 port which I believe is i2c, so I donā€™t think my params will be much help to you unfortunately.

thanks for stepping up Nik,
Itā€™s appreciated.

1 Like

Hi there
I am updated my pixhawk with copter 3.6.0 but when I am trying to connect the mission planner with the 433 MHz telemetry it is not connecting .
Can u suggest any solution.
Thank you

Not sure if this is a good spot to ask this, but I just updated to 3.6.1 and I am getting intermittent bad Gyro Health errors fairly frequently now, during flight as well as on the ground, and also some bad GPS health errors that arenā€™t quite as frequent.

Anyone else experiencing this? any remedy?

What do ā€œSmartRTL or Landā€ and ā€œSmartRTL or RTLā€ fail safe options mean?

How can I view sag compensated voltage data?

Does BATT_LOW_TIMER apply to BATT_CRT_VOLT as well?

So I know that I am REALLY late, but I am curious about the change from FS_BATT to BATT_FS when the other failsafes are still FS_THR and FS_EKF etc. Can anyone fill me in?

@thatsnailguy,

The ā€œSmartRTL or Landā€ means that during the failsafe it will attempt to switch to SmartRTL but if it canā€™t it will switch to Land. It can fail to enter SmartRTL if it fails to have a good position estimate or if the SmartRTL position buffer is full.

The sag compensated voltage can be seen in the BAT dataflash log message. I donā€™t think we send it in real-time to the ground station.

The change in name from FS_BATT to BATT_FS is just a consequence of moving the failsafe to the battery monitor library so that it can be shared amongst all the vehicles.

Hope that helpsā€¦

@Javad_ali
Hello,I Have exactly same problem!

Good day rmackay9

I feel embarrassed to ask ! I know there is 3.6.10 available but the pixhacks comes out
with 3.6.0 so for the moment I am looking at that version.

I have read your remark in another thread about the battery failsafes changed to BATT_FS where they used to be FS_BAT.

I do not find any BATT_FS params though ?

THanks
John