Can´t find the exact crash reasons for 25kg Cube Orange copter

Forgot to tell, I placed 6L of water in the tank (mean operation scenario).

That looks good now considering the size of the props and aircraft.
For the Harmonic Notch Filter there’s two options, because I’m not certain which is the primary vibration caused by props and motors, probably this:

INS_HNTCH_ENABLE,1
INS_HNTCH_MODE,1
INS_HNTCH_REF,0.256
INS_HNTCH_FREQ,44
INS_HNTCH_BW,20
INS_HNTCH_ATT,40
INS_LOG_BAT_OPT,2

If not it will be:
INS_HNTCH_FREQ,89
INS_HNTCH_BW,44

but let’s see a hover and some dynamic flight with that.

You probably want to change ATC_INPUT_TC,0.15 to about 0.20 or 0.22 for a large multirotor. This will soften the RC input, less chance of the pilot doing aggressive moves.

I think you’ll soon be able to run Autotune OK. Let’s finalize the HNOTCH then try Yaw axis first as a test and if it goes OK do pitch and roll one axis at a time. If all complete OK, you can do a final all axis at once, it will be quick if Autotune doesn’t have much work to do.

Glad to hear about your succes! I would be still careful with the copter, from my side it was only a hypothetis that the crash occured because of „overtuning“. What about the unbalanced motor mounts, yaw moment? But anyway, if it has to perform robust at different (and moving) loads, than it is better to sacrifise some handling qualities and lower the gains. Especially D-parts or some fancy filters could work fine mostly but cause problems in some special situations.