Auto Way-point Generation for Polygon Coverage from Outside to Center for autonomous mower

Dog gone! There it is. I knew it was on that tab but I just remembered it being down lower. But I had looked all over it and didn’t see it. I had a hard time finding it in your screen shot, even though it is as plain as the nose on my face! Thank you!!!

1 Like

im waiting for reover to have s-surve support, should make this style of mission much cleaner in the corners

1 Like

Hello fellas.

Is this still being worked on as I am very interested in participating as much as I can.

Looking forward for any feedback.

Marko

Marko,
The spiral auto waypoint generation is quite mature and works very well. In addition to just being able to mow in a spiral in a counter clockwise direction, there are now checkboxes that allow the first few rounds to be in the opposite direction. This functionality was added by @Yuri_Rage, especially for mower applications. It allows us to throw our clippings toward the inside for the first few rounds - super useful!

I am very interested in what you are doing. I will test out your program. This is my next project.

Currently working on weed and fertilizer Rover, however this program can come handy as well.

Since Michael Oborne encorporated the spiral mission planning within Mission Planner, there is really not much need for my command line program. Are you familiar with the spiral check box within Mission Planner?