Ai and design hacks.

It’s not new, its a function of training set data plus some random noise. It’s like training a dog to jump for a snack, it will learn, but it doesn’t mean it will think like ‘ok, maybe if I do a salto I will get two snacks’. In my country we have a famous quote from a comedy where the actor says “I only like films that I’ve already seen” - it fits perfectly to this pseudo-AI hype

1 Like

Definitely not a jet.

[

Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird

](Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird - Wikipedia) ____

See edit. ------ however i am sure it’s included in that trashy ai.

I think AI offers numerous benefits to designers:

Idea Generation:** AI can help generate new and creative ideas by analyzing vast amounts of data and suggesting patterns or concepts that designers might not have considered.

A good way to design is rendering the craft to get an idea.

Then use Realflight.

This post was intended to be in the Blogs but evidently I don’t rate after all the time i invested in Ardupilot helping people,adding users into the partner program and making models for the simulation for free and testing FW. I understand my writing skills are crap but this is something I was born with lol.

I 3D print I was told my frame will explode when crashing a few months ago basically taking a dump on 3 years of r and d.

I think 2024 should and could be be a kinder place for testers and alternative viewpoints like Ai 3D.

I’ll offer some encouragement after all the criticism. While I think we do fundamentally disagree with the given application of AI presented here, the work you’ve done to bring this design to life is nothing short of impressive.

If this workflow works for you, then it may well be a path for others to explore. At a minimum, it can spark the imagination and let the creative process take hold.

I truly do look forward to what else you have to share!

3 Likes