To suggest a nice FPV camera for drone according to these specs:

That’s not the thing. I am just saying that when I have told that I always remain on a tight budget, then why I am getting such responses to buy DJI O3 air unit as well as DJI FPV goggles? Or a 9000INR frame? And this, is indeed a help, but nowadays, I don’t post a question here without much previous research. And so I already know about much of the costlier options available in the market. But still, I ask here, to just know, whether any of you are using any camera system in your drones which you can recommend me.
But please try to understand that 200$ and more might be a small amount for foreigners but it’s not that small for me. Anybody with budget of only 120$ will be frustrated to see an item of 230$. That’s the reason of my anger.

Oho!
Let’s just forget everything!

Where were we?

1. Seen the video I shared above??
  2. Continue with legend 6 or any camera that has a micro HDMI video output?
    Also posting the quest on something called discord.
    :upside_down_face:

I posted on discord thread. Also asked for answer In chat. But these people are busy going offtopic in chats. They told me to ask in thread but most of the threads which were asked even 1 day ago remain unanswered here…
Should I also try asking on some other platforms like that reddit?
I would just takeout that camera from Mouse :mouse2: hole :hole::grin:

…………….

You were here:

1 Like

Forget It!
(Post deleted by author)
:face_in_clouds:

See what an excellent camera I found!
Digitek GoCAM (DAC-101) 5K 30FPS 48MP WiFi Ultra HD Sports Action Camera

Yes! What can be better than this! Just WOW! Camera! :tada::fire:

What you like to read now?
pro - it seems to be cheap
con - it is not available on my market. Id didn’ find any information from outside India

You haven’t actually asked any specific questions about any specific cameras, you just keep posting links asking people to do your research for you, That’s not how the group works.

Offcourse not! Firstly, I do full research from my side, then I post here links to only certain items for the group’s opinion.
And I think, that should how the group work…

Can you please explain it more clearly, I didnt understood what you want to say…:sweat:

but you never actually asked any specific question about any camera, you just said “find me more like this”

No. That’s not my meaning. Actually, if you read my previous posts, I mean that if anybody knows, or anybody owns such cameras, they can tell me. Not only here, but on my friends recommendation, I also asked on discord and I am also asking on yt, and searching on Google and Instagram ads… Much work is going on in the background…

And if I said somewhere, sorry for that… I will edit…

There were no questions about a camera in that post, your asking people to do your research for you. then you posted again less than 24 hours later that no one had done it for you.

That’s because these people are highly knowledged people, so, to reduce hours of researching, I asked here, because I thought they might be knowing much of those cameras, which even a NOOB like me must not be knowing…

better in what way? you haven’t asked anything specific.

So what do you think? What will I ask about a camera? All descriptions are available, what will I ask?
Please try to understand, that I am not sitting Idle and ordering someone to research for me. Why will I do so? If you insist, I can share screenshots of my efforts …
:sweat:

As also geofrancis try to explain you.
You shows this camera above which you think is fine for you. OK
But you want now from the rest of the community.
For me this camera is unknow, the supplier is unknown, the manufacturer is unknown. This product is unknown in central europe. All information I can find are from some India sides.
So all I can see it is cheap.
And I think also in the US and other parts of the world the information level is the same as in Europe.
The good products from our part of the world might be to expencive for you. OK
But thats what we are using and we are experienced in.

Oooooooo…
Ok. I understood.
So please tell which sort or which category of quests can I ask here??:slightly_frowning_face:
I know everyone is trying to explain me. Take my language lightly, as you know, I speak Indian English… So take it lightly… Don’t take my exclamation marks as anger, it’s just excited ness

1 Like

Please no. You should try the Ardupilot Facebook Users Group.
Ardupilot Facebook Users Group

1 Like

What will I find there??