Esc failure or signal lost? thank´s for help

I update a quad to latest stable release 3.4.6 yesterday and change esc too, I fly for the first time today manually tuned with idea to run autotune, I take off and fly a little in stab and a low altitude to first test, suddenly the copter looks strange and loss altitude near the floor so I landed and saw the logs, one strange thing I found that there is an RTL that I didn´t switch and last part looks like mechanical failure; this esc are used and I had a crash with them in the past with another copter but thinking that it was a power problem because the log was truncatedhat time.
Can someone give an opinion what happens now? Thank´s in advance.89.BIN (355.8 KB)

Looks strange: I try to check pwm values in flight mode: stab is over 1800 and RTL around 1000 but for little seconds It’s change from stab to RTL and them return to stab alone but pwm doesn´t looks to change.

The only things that jump out at me are the sudden rise in Z vibes just as the RTL kicks in a short time after you start to descend and the change in RCin5 and 9 going from simple mode off then simple mode on around the RTL event.
You also dropped your throttle to zero just before the RTL and as the log says RTL by Radio, even though your FS level is set to 975 it seems to have triggered a FS ??
So there was definitely an event happened when you dropped the throttle, large Z vibrations started and an RTL event by radio happened.
Sorry, no answers though.

Thank’s to take a look Mike, the strange is that I didn´t drop the thr to 0, only when I finally land I did it, I didn´t switch out simple mode and there isn´t a radio ERR during RTL too; just in case I re-bind everything (radio and LRS) and fly again; the following log doesn´t have strange radio things but did strange uncontrolled movements so I landed quickly again and find that desired movements didn´t track actual ones at the end log; perhaps an unsync or failure esc? (I calibrate them but is the first time that I fly with this motor-esc combination.
91.BIN (1.1 MB)

Thr IN perhaps looks strange, ´m going to try to recalibrate radio too.

New esc in the go. :slight_smile: )