Why does the helicopter rc8 automatically shut down

But the last record attitude mode test (no take-off test) seems to be normal again
https://drive.google.com/file/d/102VDXkfK_M55JKQNOANnU5ZrHUk6HaOp/view?usp=sharing

@blue0827ww I will look at this again tonight.

@blue0827ww I think I know why your aircraft disarms after you land in loiter. There is a parameter called “PILOT_THR_BHV” which has a few options for pilot throttle behavior. Here is a screenshot of the parameter description in the wiki

You have this parameter set to 7 and because it is a bitmask, 7 means that all three of the options are set. You can see the last option that you can set is for the aircraft to disarm when it detects it has landed. I never used this option and didn’t know it existed until now. You must have set this option because the default is zero.

Please be sure you understand the options that you set. I’ve spent a lot of MY time tracking down this issue because I thought it could be a problem with the code. But it was a user setting that caused your issue.

1 Like

You are really professional and I am so touched
I will change the PILOT_THR_BHV parameter tomorrow to test and see. I think it should become normal after the change.

1 Like

I have a test flight today and the results are all normal, thank you very much

1 Like