Why does APM have RTL GPS issues?

Since the forum wont alow attachments here is a link to my log as well as the kmz showing my drone hitting a tree and the planning on returning to my home a mile away which people also say isn’t possible.

The logs do not show RTL and does show Home being set after it crashed.

Copter was in Stabilize mode when it crashed.

With only 4 satellites your position was not that accurate. The position recorded is near large buildings and a woods.

Mike

Does anyone have any useful advice about my crash or suggestions? Yes I know the sat count was low but what do I do about it? No RTL triggered, then why the flyaway? Yea I know it crashed near large trees and a house, but I didn’t fly it there! Home being set after it crashed, have no clue what that meant, but Google plot still suggests that it was planning to fly back to my house, but the tree got in the way! I would really appreciate some help, I’m really affraid of loosing my drone.

The logs don’t show any IMU data. What are your vibrations like? The copter was in stabilize the whole time. Also it looks like RTL ALT is set to 15 meters. Not that that matters as RTL was never invoked. I did not think you could set a home location with only three or four sats.