Where are the basic forum functionality on this forum?

Hi,

I try to use this forum although i do it against my will. Especially i’m missing some functionality that should not be hard to find. Here the list :

-i would like to subscribe to certain posts. And i would like a summary report for all the posts i have subscribed to, which ones have new posts, etc. How to?
-i would like to post blogs. Can’t find a blog post system on this forum. How to?
-I would like to get news in a kind of home page (like it is so nice on rcgroups). How to?
-i would like to create a group of ineterest on a particular topoc. How to?
-i would like to customize my forum screens in terms of what is displayed. How to?

We will look into what can be done. The blogs will remain at DIYD main site and with the roll out of the new Ning 3 platform become even more important.

Thx. Can’t wait for the new ning, looks nice.

Click on the subscribe link.
[attachment=0]screenshot52.png[/attachment]

Summary reports are not available.

This is a support forum, no community, so no blog function. DIY-Drones is still the community.

Click on “new posts” or “unread posts”.

This is a support forum, no community, so no groups. DIY-Drones is still the community.

Not possible.

Ok I understand this forum is then just a pure text based forum with no blog functionality. As you say we must then use diydrones.com as the blogging/community site.
I’m sorry to insist but I think this is a strategic mistake to split the forum on one link and the rest of the community/blog on another. Oh well, I’m not the one doing this decision anyway…