What rev of PX4Firmware should I use to build Rover 2.45?

I’ve been using APMRover 2.45 on a pixhawk, and am now working on adding a new GPS module. I’d like to get it working with the 2.45 code before updating to anything newer (and I see there will be a lot of changes related to GPS). I see it’s tagged in the Ardupilot repo, and there’s not many changes since it’s release in the nuttx repo, but which rev of PX4Firmware should I branch off of to build 2.45?

Clearer question - what revision of PX4Firmware was used to build APMRover 2.45?

Thanks,
Mike

@mellery,
Do not forget, there are two versions of the PX4 firmware in the Rover latest repository. v1 is for the PX4 and v2 is for the Pixhawk.
The latest beta in the Rover latest repository may have a bug in it and I would not use it. You need to use a version 2.45 beta that was created just before April 1st and has the dual GPS capability. Don’t forget to set the GPS2 to enable.
Regards,
TCIII ArduRover2 Developer

I’m actually trying to build the 2.45 release first.

I branched the ardupilot code off of this commit (Rover: update to 2.45)
github.com/diydrones/ardupilot/ … 2d3e4dba77

Since I need to also build the PX4Firmware code, I’m asking what revision was used to make the 2.45 rover firmware. There were a lot of commits around the time 2.45 were released, so I’m not sure what’s compatible.

Thanks,
Mike

@mellery,
That is a question for our Programmer Developer Andrew Tridgell.
Regards,
TCIII ArduRover2 Developer

Thanks, will he see this post or should I post on the drone-discuss google group?

Sorry I missed this post until just now.

If you want to build exactly the same firmware, you can look in a logfile and see the hashes for the ardupilot repository, the PX4 Nuttx, and the PX4Firmware repository. You can also look at the version tags on github.
Otherwise use master from github.com/diydrones/PX4NuttX

The ardupilot PX4 firmware is most often different than what is used on the PX4 github.