What does Pixhawk do when the supply voltage exceeds 5.7V?

Just following on from my topic here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9710&p=23346#p23346

The picture below shows how I have my Pixhawk configured…

Does anybody know whether Pixhawk will just shut down when the main supply voltage exceeds 5.7 volts or will it switch to a secondary power supply when one is in place?

Thanks…

Peter.

[quote=“Peterev”]Just following on from my topic here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9710&p=23346#p23346

Does anybody know whether Pixhawk will just shut down when the main supply voltage exceeds 5.7 volts or will it switch to a secondary power supply when one is in place?

Thanks…

Peter.[/quote]

Read DESCRIPTION on page 1

[quote=“Peterev”]Just following on from my topic here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9710&p=23346#p23346

Thanks…

Peter.[/quote]

cds.linear.com/docs/en/datasheet/4417f.pdf

Hey, thanks so much, just what I needed, perfect… :slight_smile:

What a clever piece of kit Pixhawk is (read extraordinarily clever people who designed and built it and wrote the code), why anybody bothers with anything else beats me…

This is the crucial sentence I presume?

Just to add that the importers of Graupner into the UK, Logic RC Ltd, have been wonderfully supportive with a couple of hitches I’ve had with sensors that may or may not even be an issue with the Graupner kit but they’ve persevered regardless.

I personally wouldn’t choose anything but Graupner with this kind of support.