Do you have LOG_DISARMED enabled? Actually what do you have for these parameters?
I rarely use MP to download logs over a telemetry link. My logs tend to be quite large due to long runtimes, and it’s almost always better to just remove the SD card and access them directly. I realize that’s potentially immensely inconvenient, but it’s my preferred method.
Otherwise, you’ll want to determine what’s most important to log and pare down to the bare essentials, as Dave is probably beginning to suggest.
Pulling the SD card to copy to data-flash files isn’t problem - but as the size of my log files haven’t changed much over 6 months - so I was curious if something was causing the download process to become much slower.
I have tried connecting the copter’s main battery - no help.
But I haven’t tried using different USB cables - good idea.
The SD cards that come with the CUBE don’t appear to be one of the higher speed versions such as what might be used on a camera. A better SD card - or even a re-formatted one - might be worth a try. Thanks!