Update Copter-3.6 master default parameters for the SV

Can someone point me where in the repo I can start mapping the customized parameters that they programmed into the SV so that I can make the SV build in master produce a build with those defaults as well. Currently, flying the SV from master works but many of the tuned parameters that tridge and company put into it are broken because parameter names changed and such. Thanks!!

@tridge could you point me to the right place?
I see in master where there is a parameters file for the 2450 (https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/blob/master/Tools/Frame_params/SkyViper-2450GPS/defaults.parm) but on the skyrocket repo, that didn’t exist. How were the parameter defaults being loaded in that repo? The master branch definitely causes issues as the default batt_crt_volt is set to 10, and the default action is set to “nothing”. I want to get it back to RTF.

Also, if I PR this defaults.parm file, will that get compiled INTO the builds so that when you load it’ll automatically set these parms, or is that an extra step that users would have to do? Download the parm file and load it within MP or something?

thanks!

Is this it?