I have searched the forum to find a similar issue but can not find one.
I had a strange crash during takeoff today and I have tried my very best to find the cause studying the logs. However I am not sure of anything.
Recent changes from previous flight:
- Used a second gps which was at float rtk status while takeoff.
- Turned on servo auto trim.
- Limited my power output to 1000 watts.
- Changed battery to a custom li ion battery.
- Manually trim throttle as esc was not being calibrated with the procedure mentioned in the wiki.
- Tried takeoff at 40 amp current whereas previously it took off using 60 amp current.
- Right at takeoff, for the ekf gps usage, the 2nd gps went from rtk float to first gps 3d fix.
It is a twin motor setup with AUW of 4000g and a v tail.
My guess is low power while trying to take off. But just need a confirmation.
Is there a procedure i can follow to diagnose the faults myself?
Logs for both flights can be found here.