Hello all, this is my first post here. Not sure where to post GCS bugs, but I have a problem here. I am running a pixhawk on Arducopter 3.2.1 with 915 Mhz telemetry radios. PC is Win 8.1 64 bit. When I was running mission planner 1.3.28 I could download the dataflash logs via mavlink over telemetry. Sure, it was slow but saved me plugging in the USB and radios are fun. Last night I decided to check for MP updates and my machine updated to 1.3.29. I just went for a flight, telemetry was recorded with no issues by the PC. Then I tried to download the dataflash log for the flight and get an error ‘Error in log 5 timeout on read getlog’. Nothing has changed except the mission planner upgrade.
I have attached a screenshot of the error.