Tuning Review - seeking advice on making improvements

I’m trying to improve my copter tuning capabilities. I’m practicing on a new 450 class copter.

I’ve uploaded a BIN file from a recent flight with the current state of tune.

I’ve included charts below of the tuning areas I’ve tried to address.

Thank you in advance for any advice and guidance you may provide!

STEP-1 - MAGFIT

I’ve run the MavExplorer MagFit utility numerous times and have finally achieved offsets for both the Cube and external (HolyBro F9P Helix) compasses that are stable. The offsets are also quite low.

EXTERNAL COMPASS

CUBE COMPASS

STEP-2 - AUTOTUNE

I’ve run autotune twice - once before and once after setting the FFT harmonic notch filter. Besides a stable copter, the results are the motors are very, very cool after lengthy flights. There are charts that show desired and actual roll/pitch/yaw - but I don’t have enough experience to know if the PIDs and other tuning parameters are set as well as can by.

Typically I use the MavExplorer attitude chart to give me an idea - below is the current chart at three levels of zoom.

FULL CHART

ZOOM IN 1

ZOOM IN 2

If there is a way to tighten this performance, I’d appreciate learning how to do so.

STEP-3 - FFT HARMONIC NOTCH FILTER

I followed the instructions outlined in the docs and I think I got good results. I use MavExplorer’s FFT tool to chart the before and after.

BEFORE

AFTER

STEP-4 - CHECK VIBE

I’m not qualified to tell if these are good vibe numbers. I’ve heard than anything below 30 is OK - below 20 is preferred.

STEP-5 - CHECK RCOU

To check for balance and alignment, I charted RCOU to see if the motors are commanded similarly. I’ve had copters that seemed to have problems here - where motors 1&2 were at different levels than motors 3&4. This chart is more uniform - but still shows a slight imbalance.

That’s the extent of my tuning and analysis. Thank you for any and all contributions to help me improve.