Trex500 fb vibes

Hello to all, i have a trex500 fb with mini apm and my problem is that in loiter drifts away, i see in apm analyzer that i have vibrations in y and z axis, any solutions for what to check first? Also i have little tail wag left-right any help?

Thank you,george.

[quote=“iskyview”]Hello to all, i have a trex500 fb with mini apm and my problem is that in loiter drifts away, i see in apm analyzer that i have vibrations in y and z axis, any solutions for what to check first? Also i have little tail wag left-right any help?

Thank you,george.[/quote]

Hi George,

I have no answer to your Q’s but I have a Trex 500 FB too.

I’d be interested to know more about your setup.

I didn’t want to risk my 500 with my Pixhawk till I get my head around it all so I just bought an old Trex 450S kit to test everything on. Tight squeeze !

Good luck with it.

Cheers

Paul:)

Till now i am trying to low the vibes puting zeal tape and there is a little improvment ,when i switch to loiter it stays for 2-3 secs and then drifts away :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: ,i hope that someone is gonna help me.In stabilze flies great!!

The most vibes are in zaxis(-16) and yaxis (-5).

I did some test now with fbl head, when i change to loiter jumps up and down ,i lowered the thr accel p but now starts drifting again, any help???