Travel Support to Ardupilot Conference in Canberra 2023

Topic: Travel funds to attend Ardupilot Developer Conference 2023

Proposal type: Hardware [ ] , Software [ ] , Other [x] : Travel Funds

Description:

I am reaching out to request financial assistance for my travel to the Ardupilot developer conference in Canberra in 2023. I have been selected as GSoC’22 contributor for Ardupilot and have been contributing the the organization for a year now. I am elated to join the conference in-person and to meet my mentors and other developers there.

I and my fellow GSoC contributor @shiv-tyagi, will would like to attend the conference in-person. We planned our travel through the economy class flights from Delhi to Sydney, and then take a bus or train from Sydney to Canberra in order to reduce the costs. We will arrive in Canberra on the evening of March 29th and have one day for pre-conference meetings with a plan to stay at a hotel for 4 nights.

We’d love to join the conference and have a great learning and connecting experience there. We would greatly appreciate the support for this trip.

This is estimate of my share of expenses.
Delhi → Sydney → Delhi flights: https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/F8H4GHvRcP4YoGfY6 - 1050 USD
Sydney → Canberra → Sydney bus/train - 100 USD
Hotel stay at Canberra for 4 nights - 550 USD

Planned amount $$ (USD): 1700

1 Like

Hi, I’m a member of CUAV. We have decided to sponsor your event; please send me your email address so that we can communicate further.

1 Like

Hi @CUAV-Ricky @Audreyhere ! Thank you very much for your reply and sponsorship.

My email: sharma.sanket272@gmail.com

Hi, I’m a CUAV member. We have decided to sponsor your event; please send me your email address so that we can communicate further.

2 Likes