Servers by jDrones

Throttle cuts while switching to Auto mode in Pixhawk 2.4.8

(garvit) #1

Hello,

I am using pixhawk 2.4.8 in a fixed wing aircraft. It is working perfectly in stabilize mode. But, when I change it to auto mode as well as RTL mode, it cuts the throttle. Also, the elevator functioning speed decreases.

Now, I have read some answers and tried to solve the issues but failed to get it working.

Another question. Somewhere I have read that, this will happen when the aircraft is on ground. I have no reason to doubt those writers but, I still need to ask that, whether it is correct or not?

Please help me solving this issue. (I use windows 8 laptop, mission planner software)

Thank you for your help in advance.

(Amilcar Lucas) #2

Did you mean ArduPlane 2.4.8 ?
There is no Pixhawk version 2.4.8. And the FW version is more important than the HW version :slight_smile:

(garvit) #3

Hello,
Thank you for the quick response.

Actually, on the hardware, it is written “Pixhawk 2.4.8”. If needed, I can send you the image.

FW version is - V3.8.2.

(Hunt0r) #4

There are likely many reasons this could happen. A DataFlash log would help to figure out what’s going on, if you can provide one.

I have seen behavior like this when my airspeed sensor isn’t working correctly… could that also be your problem?

(garvit) #5

Hello,

I will get the Data flash log and send it to you.

Also, this should be noted that I am not using any airspeed sensor. I have not connected any sensors externally.

(garvit) #6

7 01-01-2000 05-31-02.bin (964 KB)

(garvit) #7

Apart from the above added file, all other files are too big to be uploaded. How can I share it then?

(garvit) #8

Also, this is to inform you that, I tried reversing the throttle. In that case, my throttle gets full under auto mode. My question is, will my throttle get controlled while flying, when it reaches at an altitude of 100 m?

(Hunt0r) #9

The log you posted does not appear to have any flight data, nor mode changes. Did you post the right one?

You need to use some sort of file uploading site. Some people use Dropbox, others use Google Drive… pick your favorite.

I don’t understand, can you provide more detail? Where did you “reverse your throttle”? And how did you verify that it works correctly? And what do you want to happen (or not happen) at an altitude of 100 m? And why do/don’t you think that will happen?

(garvit) #10

Can you please tell me your email address?
I would like to explain everything on email.