Telemetry with Crossfire and Taranis

Is this also possible with the TBS nano RX V2? I’m on 4.1 with a Pixhawk 4, connected with Telem1.
I’m getting:
1RSS
2RSS
Rqly
RSNR
ANT
RFMD
TPWR
TRSS
TQly
TSNR

But no GPS, batt, heading, etc…

Am i doing something wrong?

Should be fine - how is it wired up and what protocol do you have configured?

5V --> 5V
GND --> GND
NANO TX CH1–> PIX RX
NANO RX CH2–> PIX TX

Protocol is 23 ( RC in)

Two issues im seeing, I dont get control inputs (RC input), and I have no option to set Ch.7/8 to MavLink

I only see BST SCA/ SDL in config.lua

Is the nano configured for CRSF?

Output 1 and 2 are CRSF yes

Not sure then - other people have it working with similar configs. You presumably have a recent build of 4.1?

Yep, flashed 20 mins ago, 4.1 Pixhawk4.

Micro TX and nano RX flashed to most recent versions.

But still I dont see any options to output mavlink on any channels.

Maybe the Micro TX isnt compatible? Do I need the full size, or the full size receiver?

If you are using CRSF for the connection then telemetry should be sent automatically. You can do this a different way and just use mavlink - in which case refer to the TBS docs on how to set this up.

Have you put the Telemetrie on? My configuration has got only 4 cables 5volt, ground, Crossfire RX, Crossfire TX and more I didn’t need for getting telemetrie… Search sensors and they all were theire.

even GPS and BatV, heading, alt, airspeed, grndspeed?

I have only 4 wires too…

Yes, everything, but different names like normally

Wait, at one point I also didn’t get telemetrie. After ticking “ignore Instances” on the Telemetry page it found the sensors

I wrote now to TBS, curious what they say

Yes, we got it working well. They released a Beta Software 4.05, available over AgentX and that one I tried now with the TBS Bluetooth / stable Ardupilot / Mavlink2 and that is working well.
A bit strange that MP only shows me 10% RSSI.
Gonna test that in the Field soon.

1 Like