Telemetry Values not updating after aircraft Reboot (QGroundControl)

Hi All,

Having a strange issue. It happens every time with QGroundControl and occasionally with Mission Planner.

When I boot up the aircraft for the first time (after launching QGroundControl) my telemetry works fine:

1. Values on my FPV OSD update correctly
  2. HUD values on the Ground Station update correctly

The issue starts when I power down the aircraft to cycle the batteries. When I reboot the aircraft the:

1. Values on my FPV OSD update correctly
  2. HUD values on the Ground Station do NOT update (with the exception of “Fly Time”)

The strange part is the Telemetry Radio is communicating with the Ground Station because RTK data is still being sent and I can update parameters. Also like I mentioned above the “Fly Time” value seems to reset/update. Now, if I unplug the telemetry radio from the ground station and plug it back in, the HUD Ground Station values will start updating again…

When I use Mission Planner I USUALLY don’t have this issue, but sometimes the values on the Ground Station don’t update either (maybe this is an unrelated issue)

Any ideas? Seems like a GroundControl issue since it usually works on Mission Planner but I can’t find even one other person reporting this issue.

Pixhawk 2.1
ArduCopter 4.0.3
Telem 1: MinimOSD
Telem 2: HolyBro 433 Telemetry Radio
(I have tried reversing which ports they are plugged into, issue persists)