Tarot gimbal seem to be no power at Iris+

Happy New Year Everyone.
I’am about 3 weeks old with UAV. Iris+ is my first Quard copter. I love it because is so easy to fly. Also the tech support is very patient to help. Then I crash and broke my gimbal while auto landing. Suddenly drop about 2feet before the ground and broke my gimbal suspension board. I replaced and install it back. Then it won’t work. All the wires is correctly connect. It will not initiating and seem no power to the gimbal. Any advice to check before I get another gimbal.
Thanks
Eddie

Have you confirmed power to the Gimbal controller board with a multimeter? Are the LEDs on the Gimbal controller board lighting up?

The gimbal board light not lid. But the split power wire from gimbal power wire for FVP have power and works OK.
Thanks
Eddie

So are you saying that you are powering an FPV transmitter using the same power source as the gimbal and are running it off a pigtail that also supplies the gimbal and the FPV transmitter is getting power? Have you checked the power on the pigtail lead that feeds the gimbal with a multimeter?
If you have checked the lead with a multimeter and confirmed adequate power then it sounds like the board has possibly been damaged.
If that’s the case you don’t need to replace the whole gimbal, just the controller. Depending on which version of the gimbal you have V1,V2 the board can be found for around $45USD.

Thank You Mr Nathaniel Caner.
I took back to Frys Electronic. They replace one for me and now is working great. But I have another issue and is different subject so I will post a new one.
Once again Thanks
Eddie