Sony a6300 no triggering

Out of a sudden i cannot trigger the sony a6300 to take photo. Is there a setting on the sony which must be configired so as to accept commands?

Need more info. What’s your setup? Are you using relay directly from autopilot or have a device in between which accepts PWM?

i use aux 10 for camera trigger my sony a6300. Until now all was ok but suddenly it stops working. I use servo10_function=10. Is there a setting on the cam that stops the triggering?

What method of triggering were you using? PWM, Relay? Are you connecting Multiport of Sony camera directly to AUX pin or you have a module like Seagull Map2 or any module which takes PWM in and does the relay part?

Check your CAM_TRIG_TYPE. I just had mine change accidentally… without attempting to do so. If you have the same thing happen, we’re on to something.

Its pwm im using. I connect it to seagul rec but i also have the choice to connect it directly to sony multiport so i can u the triggering in a mission. But now none of the two methods seem to triger the cam. Is there something i can do to check what is going on?