Setting up servo toggle on cube orange

I am attempting to set up a servo toggle on the cube orange. I am using the wheel on the herelink controller to control the servo. More specifically the servo is an actuator that tilts the front four motors forward on a Y6B configuration.

The problem I am having is that the PWM trim is set at 1500 when I want it to be at 1000. I change the trim value in mission planner and the servo does not move.

I want it so the servo can be toggled at either high or low values. Right now, when I let go of the wheel it goes back to its mid value. So, that doesn’t work with my VTOL configuration as i want vertical takeoff with the motors upwards (aka, servo default at 1000).

I am also curious if it is possible to change the toggle to a button on the herelink controller and not the wheel. I attempted this and did not succeed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, if I am not mistaken, you can configure the CAM button of herelink to do this (work as toggle instead of common push button). Take a look on the buttons configuration in your herelink and you will easily find this option.