Safety Switch Issue Since Firmware Upgrade

Hi all,

I am just wondering if anyone else has had any safety switch issues with Pixhawk 2.1 since upgrading to Plane 3.9. I.e. the servos will not work when I press the safety switch button.

When I press a tone is emitted, but servos are not engaged.

Edit: now that I think about it, I did play with some settings to allow me to use/test some channels for a new gimbal camera without having to press the safety button. However I thought I reversed what I did.

I’m not having any issues with plane 3.9, and my safety switch functions exactly as desired. If you post a .param file, we can take a look at things to see what is going on.

That would be great. I am now sure I messed something up.

One thing I notice now is there is no tones when I press the safety button. I also notice that when I go to disconnect, I get a warning asking if I am sure I want to disconnect as my model is still moving. I don’t remember seeing this warning before I changed things.

Thanks in advance.

190107 - Parameters - Servos Do Not Move Following Safety Button Push.param (14.9 KB)

After some time spent looking over my setup, it seems the power cable to the servo rail dislodged slightly. Just enough to cut power from my servos.

1 Like