RPi3 connection doubts

Good afternoon,

First of all this is my first post and I wanted to say hello, I’m Bossipo and I’m new to this comunity.

I’m working on a project where I have to connect a Pixhawk autopilot with a Raspberry Pi 3, and I followed this tutorial http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/raspberry-pi-via-mavlink.html.

I could connect them and I got the tlogs saved on the RPi3, change parameters etc, but now I need to change the log rate, and I can’t find out how, and also I don’t know which is rate I’m logging.

Also I’m getting something that looks like a depuration message that says the following:

APM: PERF: [0,1,2,3]/250 Dt=20400/19400 Log=0

The numbers between the brackets change on each message between those numbers, and the 20400 and the 19400 also change. It appears every 5 seconds, and it is a bit annoying, as I can’t type a full command in one line before this message appears. I checked mavproxy.py code and this message is not there. Anyone know what is this and how to prevent it from appearing?

Thank you in advance

Hello again,

The depuration message appeared because of the SCHED_DEBUG parameter, I already solved that. Now I am trying to understand the code so I can raise the frequecy as I wanted.
To do so, the page http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/learning-ardupilot-the-example-sketches.html recommends you to run the examples. When I try to build one with the waf I get the following error

Command:

./waf build --target examples/GPS_AUTO_test --upload
Waf: Entering directory /home/bossipo/PX4/ardupilot/build/px4-v2' [14/15] CMake Build px4 msg_gen make: *** No rule to make target 'msg_gen'. Stop. Waf: Leaving directory /home/bossipo/PX4/ardupilot/build/px4-v2’
Build failed
→ task in ‘px4_msg_gen’ failed (exit status 2):
{task 139796301358576: cmake_build_task → }
[‘/usr/local/bin/cmake’, ‘–build’, ‘/home/bossipo/PX4/ardupilot/build/px4-v2/modules/PX4Firmware’, ‘–target’, ‘msg_gen’]

My version of cmake is 3.9.

I know this isn’t the place to ask this, so I hope someone tells me where to do so, as I can’t create a new topic in the development section. I’m new with all of this and I don’t want to disturb.

Thanks in advance