Right to Repair champion Louis Rossmann comments on Ag equipment price gouging. Opportunity for ArduRover community?

Hello Rover folks. New member and I’m mostly here for quadcopter topics, but I saw this video by “Right to Repair” champion Louis Rossmann where he exposes price gouging of big Ag equipment manufacturers for upgrading farm equipment to new GPS capability. Made me think of the Rover community and what might be done to help out farmers to develop an alternative equipment automation capability based on ArduRover. I don’t really have any question here just a friendly heads up that there is a potential need for work in this area. I can imagine this is a known thing already and apologies if there are existing threads but Louis kind of puts a price tag on the deal in his video (link below). I just started following Louis seems like he is a genuine good guy trying to run a small computer repair business and empower consumers. PS Louis uses “colorful” language to express himself so this is somewhat NSFW…

It seems that anything “autonomous” or unmanned is still pushed out from niche suppliers as some kinda magic technology with enormous price tags. Lots of ppl desparate to cash in on the latest “emerging marked” even though its 10-20yr old technology even for the hobbyist. I saw a small emply plastic moulded hull designed for water surveying drone listed at $5300. But its a case of stiff competition and everyone being weary of the others in the race, so nobody will sell hardware or platforms to diy when they are in the business of selling turn-key $50k drones, so they name dreamy prices.