Quad not able to hold the altitude in Alt_Hold

Hello everyone, I came across a problem while testing my quad, problem is my quad doesn’t able to hold the altitude in altitude hold mode I am pretty much sure I am setting up everything correctly also checked for vibes and all everything is good but still when I set it to alt hold mode and set the throttle stick to mid it keeps rising or falling but never holds that also tried increasing the dead band changed all my hardware to see if something wrong in them but no luck it’s flying too good in stabilize mode and one more interesting thing is that in auto mission mode it can able to hold it’s position firmly I don’t know what I am doing wrong so need some valuable inputs and suggestions.

Here is the log:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TxplIofiYrg5gsiKyQnwkqUXcjAXEU7Y/view?usp=sharing

Hi, have you checked your barometer signal? Do you have a log to share?

i have a totally same problem as yours,at Alt hold mode the drone will clim up slowly,and after i increas 1kg more weight,it shows better.my hove thr is 0.35 only,which is learn by FC itself.Dose any one find the sulotion for this problem?