Here is a very high level and non-exhaustive list of new features added to QGroundControl in version 3.3. Not to mention the large number of bug fixes in this release.
- Local NMEA GPS device support.
- Video Recording save settings.*
- Parameter Editor - Searching updates as you type characters for near immediate response to searches.
- Joystick - Android joystick support.
- NEW - Structure Scan Pattern - Create a multi-layered flight pattern that captures images over vertical surfaces (polygonal or circular). Used for 3d model generation or vertical surface inspection.
- Fixed Wing Landing Pattern - You can now adjust the distance from the loiter to land point by either distance or glide slope fall rate.
- PX4 GeoFence and Rally Point support.
- Terrain height display in lower Mission Item altitude display
- Start/Stop video recording.
- Better display of vehicle icons when connected to multiple vehicles.
- Multi-Vehicle View supports commands which apply to all vehicles.
- Displays vehicles reported from ADS-B sensor.
- Mavlink console - New support for communicating with Mavlink console.
- Log Download - Moved from Menu to Analyze view.
Docs and Downloads here: http://qgroundcontrol.com