Hello I need help.
I set my Quadcopter with the Mission Planner, is running only the engines has speed to take off.
I once had a CC3D and moved to PX4, on my first flying it well and lasted 10 minutes flight.
Any possible configuration for the engines has more speed …!
- Is my setup at this point.
- Video what is happening. - youtu.be/pFnRv3soiBE
- T-Engine AIR GEAR 350 Set
- Motor 920KV AIR2213 (x 4)
- Prop T9545 (CCW CW 2 + 2) (9.5 x 4.5) (x 4)
- ESC AIR20A 600Hz 3-4s NO BEC (x4)
- Plate energy distribution
- Multicoptero FPV
- Battery Alarm
- Battery V8 series 3s 5000mah 30C (DP5000XP30-3S)
- Flight controller – Pixhawk / PX4 FMU v2.4.5
- GPS UBlox M8N 10Hz
- 3DR Radio telemetric
- Pixhawk/PPZ/MK/MWC - PPM Encoder (*)
- Issuer: JR - 6 Channel Model - XP652
- Receiver: R600